Woman Honor Thyself

When women are depressed, they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking. --Elaine Boosler

Monday, March 13, 2006

Ah..BeinG a GirL


Woman Fined, Cited For Applying Makeup While Driving

Uh oh...And you thought those "cameras" detected speeeeeeeeeeeeders eh?


"North Wales, England...a British woman is in trouble after she was videotaped with a compact in one hand and a brush or pencil in the other hand while driving on a hazardous road in North Wales.

A top North-Wales police official says he "can't imagine a more dangerous act than to be driving along the road, take your hands off the wheel and to put makeup on."

The 22-year-old was fined about $340 and given six points on her driver's license."


Poor thang!..OK by a show of hands women..(sorry guys..hehe)...Who's guilty?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Lady Jane said…

    I never do my makeup in the car when I'm driving. If I need to use my powder, I do it at lights.

    (The fact that I wear glasses and take them off to do my makeup might be of assistance.) :)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said…

    well lucky u then!..grinz..may have saved u some big bucks..heh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home